About The Coach House
- Peaceful village location
- Balcony with breathtaking views
- 2 miles from the market town of Hawes
The attractive, peaceful village of Sedbusk is 2 miles from the market town of Hawes in Upper Wensleydale. The well equipped and comfortably furnished first floor accommodation features a south facing balcony with breathtaking views across the valley. You can also enjoy the peace and tranquillity in the enclosed rear garden and patio, perfect for ’al fresco’, dining. Hawes is home to the Wensleydale Creamery which produces the famous Wensleydale cheese, and also offers a National Parks Centre and a busy market (Tuesdays). Close by is Hardraw Force, the highest unbroken waterfall in Yorkshire, and the Buttertubs Pass over to Swaledale. Whether you wish to explore the Yorkshire Dales by foot, bike or car, this property would provide an excellent base.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall and stairs to: First Floor: Sitting/dining room with balcony and electric coal effect fire. Well equipped kitchen. Bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath. 2 bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin.
NB: There are drops within the grounds.
4 in Two Bedrooms
This Cottage Has:
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster
- Spin dryer, iron/ironing board
- Colour TV, DVD, radio/cassette
- Bed linen provided
- Towels not available
- Immersion heater
- Electricity and oil-fired central heating included in the rent
- Furniture supplied for balcony, patio and rear garden, also a barbecue
- Non smokers only please
- Parking outside the property
- Sorry no pets
Weekly Price Range:£256 - £521